Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Algol

Algol, the first of the 15 Behenian stars, is located in the constellation of Persius.

The magical image of Algol is the severed Head of Medusa, with fresh blood dripping from the neck and a writhing hair of snakes. 


The Voice of Algol 

I am mystery unknowable, truth unutterable. I appear as abomination and terror to the mind. I am the destruction of thought. I am the Wisdom that is forbidden to knowledge.

I reside in the awful void, which is terrible unto the mind of humanity.

I am the absolute, impenetrable, and ineffable. None may trespass where I am.

I make known to the soul the unspeakable mysteries, though none may utter my secret name, to no-one may it be known.

I am of impenetrable diamond. I am of the unbreakable silence. I am the movement in the stillness that breaks the perfection of the absolute.

I am a bringer forth of initiation, the First of the Great Transformers. My Light makes perfect the soul, and I bring forth the gift of prophecy.

The serpents in my hair are the essence of Wisdom, but they are deadly and poisonous, corrosive to the mind.

I am the first and the foremost of the great Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment