Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Capella

Capella is located in the constellation of Auriga, the Charioteer. 

The magical image of Capella is that of a Faun making merry and playing on a Flute.


The Voice of Capella

Truth and falsehood, boundary and transgression, the known and the unknowable – each is inseparable from the other.

I delight in contradiction and paradox, for therein lies the key to understanding.  All rational thought lies at my feet. I am the unraveling of thought.

I am the secret fire of Wisdom. Truth is made known and yet concealed by my word.

I will instruct you in the secret rites by which you may find a doorway to the ineffable. Will you then know Mystery? Never! Mystery is ever Mystery though you penetrate the veil and violate the sacred chamber.

I am the fire which brings ecstasy and delight; the Goat-Star who brings mirth and laughter, delicious evil and bright wisdom – all of this is my play.

I am the driver of the vessel, yet my route is inscrutable. I know the secret course to the center of all things, yet none can follow me directly. Truth is known to me, but cannot thus be spoken.

Let ever Wisdom prevail over knowledge, let your Star be your guiding light, let your Truth be in your ecstasy.

By my knowledge of the order of things do I appear to transgress, though in truth I work in perfect alignment with cosmic law and justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment