Monday, December 3, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Alkaid

Alkaid, or Cauda Ursa, is located in the tail of the Great Bear.

The magical image of Alkaid is a Bull-Headed Man bearing a Golden Scepter with Seven Stars overhead.


The Voice of Alkaid

I stir the great waters and direct the stars in their courses through the heavens. Surrender to the vastness of the infinite, do not fear what it may bring you or what may befall you – it is your destiny and the means of your perfection

It is I who cause the great oceans to move and roll forth, affecting the tides of creation. It is I who stirs the currents of the lowermost depths of the mighty waters, the reverberations of the primal deep. No temporal power can remain unmoved by my strength, for my echo resounds throughout the currents of the ages, and my voice resides with the eternal. By my hand do great empires rise and fall, for mine is a universal power.

Accept what is yours, eat of the fruit of the just, look not to escape your fate, surrender to your inmost nature. I am of the eternal and give knowledge of eternity. This I give to the justified, and the time and measure of the justification of all beings is set by me. With me is the Wisdom of the ages.

There is no depth that does not know my influence, nothing so vast that it exceeds my reach. The measure of the rise and fall of all things is determined by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment