Monday, December 10, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Spica

Spica is located in the sheaf of wheat held in the hand of the celestial Virgin.

The magical image of Spica is a Bird bearing an ear of Wheat and a Man laden with much Merchandise.


The Voice of Spica

I am the living force of growth which brings all things to fruition. I am the ever present waters which cause the seeds to sprout and grow. I am the water of perpetuity. I am the bringer forth of life.

Generous is my nature, fruitful is my touch. I am in every place and I cause the rains to pour forth.

I am the life of all things. Nothing is barren. All things contain life in fruition.

I am ever Virgin, and all is pure before me. I bear the imprint of the seed of life down to the fertile earth, yet I am not imprinted thereby for I am the very matrix of creation.

Free yourself from all obstruction and then come before me. Thus shall your inmost genius be made fruitful. Replenish yourself, drink often from the source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment