Monday, December 17, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Antares

The royal star Antares is found in the heart of the Scorpion.

The magical image of Antares is an Armed Man in a Coat of Mail, and a Scorpion.


The Voice of Antares

I penetrate into the core of every being. I am the seed of every heart, and the secret fire which causes that seed to grow.

I show a face of wrath and destruction to those who cling to the outer, but I preserve the essential core of every being.

I am corrosive, as decay and time, to that which is created by humanity. The eternal only is preserved by me, while the temporal is torn down and cast away.

I am the poisonous sting of the Scorpion, as well as its protective shell. I am the fire of the seed, the secret force of growth.

I am the fire destructive and creative. Mine is the secret fire whereof the heart grows stronger.
By me does the inmost Seed regenerate in the depths of the night. I am the force of Life in Death, the Sun at Midnight, the Secret Power in the Heart of Darkness. I am called death, but am the very source of life.

I am the ecstasy of surrender unto the Higher. The Hidden God which lies concealed, but which is revealed when the self is dissolved. Dissolve yourself in the great sea, for in death may you come to drink from the chalice of ecstasy. The self must drown in order to come into that house, for my Light shines only in utter darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment