Friday, December 21, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Vega

Vega is found in the constellation of Lyra, the Lyre of Orpheus.

The magical image of Vega is a Traveller and a Vulture.


The Voice of Vega

I am the Justified One. My essence puts all things aright and in right proportion. I hold all things in balance with perfect precision – it is easy!

I am the Light of pure Joy, of Virtue and of Justice. Take your pleasure in all things.

I give abundance and fruitfulness, but always in perfect measure. I take away all burden, and give what is needed. I regulate all things according to their need.

Reduce your needs to those of a traveler, and take your joy in the traveling. I will simplify your needs in every place. Travel lightly! But do travel. Be ever at rest in constant motion.

Embrace that simplicity which you know in the inmost heart – let go all else! It is not needed. With my wings spread out in equal measure does the very air hold me aloft, and I ascend with little effort. Release all effort! Let your heart ascend by its own nature unto the heights of the heavens!

Know your True Name and do not forget it! All things will be measured by that Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment