Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Alphecca

Alphecca is the brightest jewel in the Northern Crown or Corona Borealis.

The magical image of Alphecca is a Hen and a Crowned Man.


The Voice of Alphecca

I am silence and stillness, the perfection of the present moment, the eternity of the now, the treasure and bounty of emptiness.

I am the silence where all speech is falsehood. I am the stillness where all motion leads away from the essential. I am the freedom to do nothing when every act leads to bondage.

I am the pure and lucid one, the center of all things in every place and time. I am the point of perfection in the midst of chaos, wisdom in the midst of folly. I am the transcendent illumination of the crown. I am the pure perfection of existence. Nothing more is needed.

I am called the sleep of reason, and madness or folly. Rational thought cannot bind me, no cup can contain my essence. I am to be found in no place, and my hour is outside of time. I am neither with the one, nor the other.

I am pure delight, ecstasy, rest beyond motion. I am the master of silence, by which all things are expressed, and of stillness, by which all things are accomplished.

Know me in the ecstasy of silence, for I abide in that perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment