Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Fifteen Behenian Stars: Gienah

Gienah is located in the constellation of Corvus, the crow. Gienah appears in the left wing of the crow, opposite Al-Gorab in the right wing. 

The magical image of Gienah is a Man robed in Black bearing a Raven on his wrist and holding a Black Serpent in his other hand.  


The Voice of Gienah

I am the Light that shines in the fallen, the Truth in the midst of falsehood and deception.

I am Truth descending into the midst of dark matter. I uplift, exalt and redeem the fallen.

I appear in the midst of thick darkness as the radiant Light of Wisdom. There is in me a hidden nature, a light in the darkness of night.

I appear as Wisdom in the telling of tales and fables, the Truth to be found in the openly false. I run like a river through the fallen places, the places of disrepute, places without honor and spat upon, ignored and despised. Seek me in the song of the beggar and the thief. There is Wisdom and Light in the lowermost depths and in the celebration of the wretched. There is Wisdom in the body, Wisdom in the drunkenness of folly, Wisdom in the liar and the teller of tales. Come to know me in all of these things and you will be free from error.

The more you know me, the more shall you see me.

Call out to me in the night, and I will guide you. I will uplift your point of view. Through me, you may see with the eyes of the exalted spirit. You will see through all deceit, lies and cunning played upon yourself by yourself. I will resolve the binds in your perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment